Kangal Dog Puppy

Kangal Dog Puppy

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Exercising Lokum with Gator

 

 

I imagine there could be a number of people who might object to exercising a dog along side a machine like this but, in our situation and at this point I feel it is critical that Lokum have an adequate out-let for all his energy.

 He has more energy than I can him give while walking him on foot even with a 26' retractable lead.

 

When I first began a couple weeks ago giving him a good run alongside the Gator it finally seemed to match his requirement for exercise.

 

Until I can get some acreage fenced in for him where he can exercise himself this is what I plan to continue to do.

 

I do take him out on foot at least every day usually 2 to 3 times a day actually, then every couple days a nice run with the Gator, but I am extremely careful and do not allow myself any distractions so as to prevent any accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment