Kangal Dog Puppy

Kangal Dog Puppy

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Esma and Lokum update

Just for the record here, I wanted to say that for the past couple weeks Esma has been coming up to me during feeding time and seems like she is happy to let me pet her.  This is a first since she's been here. 


Also I have suspected that Esma and Lokum have been sometimes sleeping together in the same dog house and last night for the first time I actually saw them in there curled up together.  It's been cold lately in the single digits and below zero degrees Fahrenheit.   


I built a big insulated dog house with this in mind, that they would go in it together.  It's about 4' x 5' wide and tall enough for a Kangal Dog to stand up in, with 6 inch walls insulted completely with old sheep wool top bottom and side walls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment