Kangal Dog Puppy

Kangal Dog Puppy

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Kangal Dogs Esma and Lokum Hanging out together 10-18-19



Esma and Lokum hanging out yesterday afternoon. 

Esma is wearing a catch line because she still won't come to me, not even for food.  She cannot be bribed.  She has been very wary of strangers since the day I brought her home. Even after keeping her in the house the first couple months she still is uneasy when ever I come around her. 

NOTE: ~I only put the catch line on Esma when she is in larger area's where I would not be able to easily catch her, she does not ever wear it unsupervised.~

Esma is great with the sheep and quickly dodges any bossy ewes that try to head butt her, unlike Lokum who gets aggressive towards them when they do that to him. 

Esma and Lokum seem to compliment each other nicely, I'm glad I have the both of them now. 


 



I've been letting them stay together for long periods of time by connecting their pens but Lokum has begun digging huge holes and I'm afraid he will dig under the fence so back to supervised only visits until I can make other arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment