Kangal Dog Puppy

Kangal Dog Puppy

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Lokum being my farm buddy as I work



I put Lokum in what's going to be a portable sheep pen that I'm working on. My first portable sheep pen is shot after years of use, so I am dismantling it and using the hardware for the new one.

I give Lokum as much experience around here as I can, routinely taking him around as I do all kinds of chores.

Also in the video are some scenes of Sarah being a great Livestock Guardian Dog while she lounges about with the sheep.

 Sarah is a very good dog and I hope that Lokum will be like this one day too, content to just hang out with the animals even with not much of a fence. The electric fence that Sarah and the sheep are shown here in is not even energized. I only use this set up when I'm around otherwise they are in a more secure paddock.

No comments:

Post a Comment